Latest Movie :

Miley Cyrus is Sorry For Her Leaked Racist Slanted Eyes Photo Scandal


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Miley Cyrus is finally speaking out on controversial photos that show her using her fingers to make her eyes slant, which is offensive to Asian people. She say she is really "sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context". Thats her way od saying she is sorry for those "controversial" photos of her that are circulating the Internet mocking Asians, so Miley Cyrus posted an apology to 3 or 4 billion Asian people on her website this yesterday morning:
    Ive also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! Well, Im sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!

    In NO way was I making fun of any ethnicity! I was simply making a goofy face. When did that become newsworthy? It seems someone is trying to make something out of nothing to me. If that would of been anyone else, it would of been overlooked! I definitely feel like the press is trying to make me out as the new 'BAD GIRL'!"

    I feel like now that Britney is back on top of her game again, they need someone to pick on! Lucky me! haha Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know what is on my heart. You guys know me and have been by my side every step of the way!

    You guys know my heart and know the most important things to me are my friends, family, fans, and GOD! In NO WAY do I want to disappoint any of you! But, when I have made mistakes in the past, I feel like Ive owned up to them and apologized.

    Anyway, I really wish everyone would stop focusing on my personal life and get back to focusing on what I love! Music and Acting! Hopefully, I will be touring again this fall! Yayy! =] It will be a nice change to be back out on the road again!

    xoxo Blessings.. Miley =)
    You just know any apology that start off with "Ive also been told there are some people upset about" is going to be real good in a totally bad way. LOL... I was willing to cut her some slack for being 16-year-old but her so called apology piss me off even more than the stupid pictures. What a half-assed apology? You really disappoint me Miley. After seeing the "making a goofy face" part, I was looking for the part of her "apology" where she would say something like: it's their fault for looking "goofy". I can't help but wonder what's next from you? Cross burning? Random hate crimes? Murder? Genocide? HOW FAR WILL YOUR HATE TAKE YOU MILEY?! It's funny how she has excuse after excuse for all the pictures that have surfaced in yet another leaked photo scandal. Just wait till this girl turn 18 year old, just wait. Click on pictures to enlarge.


    -------------------------------------------

    Destiny Hope Cyrus (born November 23, 1992 in Franklin, Tennessee, U.S.A.), better known as Miley Cyrus, is an American actress, singer and songwriter. She is perhaps best known for starring as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel Original Series, Hannah Montana. As of March 2008, she is in the legal process of changing her given name to "Miley Ray Cyrus". The next step in her name change process is a public hearing, due May 1, 2008.
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Cyrus became an overnight sensation after she was cast in Hannah Montana. Following the success of the show, in October 2006, a soundtrack CD was released in which she sang eight songs from the show. In December 2007, she was ranked #17 in the list of Forbes Top twenty earners under 25 with an annual earning of US$3.5 million. As of December 2007, she is working on a movie spin-off from Hannah Montana, titled The Hannah Montana Movie which is due to be released late 2008 or early 2009.
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger