Latest Movie :

Elizabeth Wong Nude Photos Causing Another Malaysian Scandal, See The Leaked Pictures Here


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Submit scandalous photos and videos to whiteroboro@gmail.com

    Malaysian politics is fun, see the leaked photos below. Controversial semi-nude photographs of Selangor Executive Councilor Elizabeth Wong are being circulated on the Internet and now they are on the GutterUncensored.com. The Bukit Lanjan assemblywoman has lodged a police report over nude pictures and videos of her that have been circulating via the Internet and MMS. Ms. Elizabeth Wong also released a statement saying that the photos and video were leaked to smear her public image. It is also rumored that the pictures may have been taken and circulated by an anger ex-boyfriend. The compromising pictures showed Ms. Wong partial nude and one even show her exposing her private parts. Copies of the nude pictures were sent to a number of Malaysian newspapers last week. The pictures were supposedly photographed by a former boyfriend without consent while she was sleeping. Today a contributor sent these three pictures said to be among the pictures sent to Malaysian newspapers. If you have more or better quality version, please forward them to whiteroboro@gmail.com as soon as possible. Click on pictures to enlarge.


    And Here are some of the alleged cellphone pictures of her, this is what we have for now but more might be added:


    If you have more or better quality version of the leaked pictures, please forward them to whiteroboro@gmail.com as soon as possible. The video too please!

    ELIZABETH WONG'S STATEMENT IN FULL

    I was informed on Friday, Feb 13, 2009 by journalists from The Malay Mail that they have in their possession intimate photos of myself and that the newspaper will be publishing a story about these photographs.

    I was told that some people are trying to distribute photos/ videos showing me asleep in partial nudity and also in intimate positions.

    The distribution and publication of these photos/ video is a malicious attack on my personality. This constitutes a gross outrage on my modesty, a gross invasion of my privacy, and in particular the sanctity of my personal life. It is being done by unscrupulous persons to embarrass and discredit me?

    I am a victim in this incident.

    I have yesterday lodged a police report in relation to this matter and I will fully cooperate with the police in their investigation. I will therefore not speculate publicly about those responsible for this gross invasion of my privacy.

    I have received a lot of support from my supporters, friends, colleagues and members of my constituency. I wish to thank them for their concern, support and encouragement.

    My family members are standing behind me. I would like to appeal to the media to give me and my family members some breathing space in this trying time so that I can weather this huge challenge.

    I will in the meantime continue to carry out my task of serving the people of Selangor faithfully.

    Elizabeth Wong
    Bukit Lanjan assemblyperson
    Exco for Tourism, Environment and Consumer Affairs


    Source:
    http://blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Send more pictures of this or another scandal to whiteroboro@gmail.com, your identity will be protected.

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Thanks to
    "Tan"

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger