Latest Movie :

Marisa Miller Gets A Makeover And Shows Off Some Legs For Vegas Magazine


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Here is Marisa Miller looking her usual gorgeous self on the April's cover of Vegas magazine. I love that Marisa has a new look in the photo spread for Vegas: her hair is blonder and shorter and she look a whole lot sluttier. And while I'd prefer to see Marisa Miller wearing a lot less clothes, these shots from Vegas are still pretty sexy. The Victoria's Secret model shows off her fit form in an array of sexually-charged photos in which she wears a variety of saucy outfits. She is known for a lot of things: sunny personality, cheerful disposition, an almost perfect body, absolutely not an ounce of fat on the girl, and the awesome ability to look very good wearing very little. And until I hear stories of her whoring around, I prefer to think that Marisa is also tight.

    Some say she is one of the most beautiful women in the world but I like to reserve such titles for unmarried chicks between 18 to 24 year-old preferable. She sure as heck has a great body though and I applaud her for showing off her charms. If I was a billionaire I would just love to take her to the Flamingo hotel and then after a long night of risking it all at the nickle slots, take her up to the room and fuck her hard as I push her against a wall while looking out a window. And give the paparazzi something interesting to photograph. All I am saying is if I was a billionaire I would put my riches to good work like banging supermodels for everyone to see. I bet Bill Gates don't even know who is Marisa Miller. Click on pictures to enlarge.



    Source: http://blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com


    Bio

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Marisa Miller (born August 6, 1978 in Santa Cruz, California, U.S.) is an American supermodel. She is known for her many appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and Victoria's Secret catalogs. She is the cover model for the 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger