Latest Movie :

All Tiger Woods' Women And The Voicemail Heard Around The World


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Tiger Woods really love whores, well until his wife beat him with a golf club and dared him to talk to the police. Now he is a miraculously changed man but the whores keep on coming out of the woodwork. When you are one of the most famous celebrities in the world, carrying on multiple affairs with attention whores (or "fame-hungry women" as Michelle Malkin puts it) is a bad idea. Sending these "fame-hungry women" text messages from your cellphone with your name on it is an amazing bad idea. Prepaid, prepaid phones Tiger and never leave a voice message! NEVER!!!

    Jaimie Grubbs has released a voicemail she claims has the voice of Tiger Woods on it. Meanwhile, 27-year-old Kalika Moquin has surfaced as the third woman other than 34-year-old Rachel Uchitel that Tiger Woods allegedly had an affair with, placing his statement of "transgressions" (plural) in his apology into a whole new light and makes me wonder about his wife Elin Nordegren and all those golf clubs in the world's number one golfers's home. Us Weekly obtained a voicemail from Tiger to one of his mistresses, 24-year-old cocktail waitress and VH1 Tool Academy alumni Jaimee Grubbs, and he was not giving her tips on her short game. The last messages she received on November 24 from Tiger:
    "Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye."
    So the 24-year-old, desperate-for-fame, cocktail waitress saved the damming voicemails she received from the billionaire golfer with the squeaky-clean image, and then sold those voicemails to a tabloid for ungodly sum of money? Didn't see that one coming . . .

    Tiger's Steamy Sexting Messages

    More shocking news about fame-whore Jaimee Grubbs: She kept all the sex text messages Tiger sent her, too. Via Radar:
    "I will wear you out...when was the last time you got (bleeped)?" one message read. Another one from Tiger read, "Send me something very naughty…Go to the bathroom and take (a picture)."
    These text messages are either "bad" or "really really bad" for Tiger's image. Bad if the (bleeped) part of the text message is "fucked." Really really bad if it's "tied up like a naughty schoolgirl and treated like the whore that you are." But what really scar me is the thing about "Send me something very naughty…Go to the bathroom and take (a picture)." It could be an edited and very censored version of "Go to the bathroom and take a scat picture)." If the missing word is "scat" or anything relating to shit or piss then it is Chornobyl disaster bad.

    Tiger Loves Pussy, The Third Mistress

    Life & Style claims that Tiger has a third mistress, Kalika Moquin, that he hooked up with as recently as October:
    Kalika Moquin, a marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas, hooked up with Tiger more than once at his Las Vegas hotel during the weekend of Oct. 23, an insider tells Life & Style.

    "They've hooked up a bunch of times. Tiger told Kalika that married life isn't all it's built up to be. He said he wasn't happy in his marriage or his home life and that there was just so much pressure on him."
    You know what's even cooler than having a girlfriend in every city of the world? You getting to keep your 155-foot $20 million yacht instead of your wife getting it in the divorce.

    Tiger's Crazy Wife

    In case there was any doubt Elin Nordegren-Woods doesn't fuck around, she apparently called one of Tiger's alleged mistresses Jaimee Grubbs the day of Tiger's car accident, according to TMZ:
    The day of Tiger's crash -- Jaimee went to work, played the voicemail to co-workers and then later in the evening said she had received a call from a blocked number. Jaimee says she answered and asked who was on the line. Jaimee says the caller -- a woman -- did not identify herself but said, "You know who this is because you're f**king my husband."

    Wow, "Jaimee went to work, played the voicemail to co-workers." Stay classy, total skank. If this whole debacle doesn't end with Tiger Woods getting sodomized with a golf club before Elin files for divorce and$100 billion in monthly child support, I will be shocked.

    The Apology From Tiger, My Bad

    Tiger posted an apology on his website this morning:
    "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

    "Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

    "But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

    "Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

    "I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."
    Translation: "I am typing this message as my wife holds a nine iron to my balls. Send help immediately." Reminds me of what an old guy once told me: "No matter how hot a woman is; there is a guy somewhere who is sick of her fucking her!" I bet even Seal is sick of Heidi's stupid German accent! Sure it was sexy in the beginning but I am sure everytime she sasys his name now he want to kill himself. Anyway, I can't help but feeling sorry for Tiger while listening to his desperate attempt to save his marriage by hiding all the whores from his wife. Listen to his voice message to the mistress and click on pictures to enlarge.

    Attention Whore Jaimee Grubbs:

    Attention Whore Rachel Uchitel:


    Attention Whore Kalika Moquin:

    The Wife:


    The Yacht:


    Source: http://blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com


    Bio

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Eldrick Tont "Tiger" Woods (born December 30, 1975 in Cypress, California, U.S.A.) is an American professional golfer among the most successful of all time. Currently the World No. 1, he was the highest-paid professional athlete in 2008, having earned an estimated $110 million from winnings and endorsements. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger