Latest Movie :

Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Needy Psychotic Bitchy Whore


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    After dating for more that three years, Jennifer Love Hewitt and her fiance, actor Ross McCall, unexpectedly split over the holidays. Nobody knew the exact reason for the breakup until now thanks to sources close to McCall. And, Former LFO frontman Rich Cronin has also spoken out about his failed fling with the actress insisting he was the girl in their relationship. The actress, recently in the focus of a interesting Us mag article that describes reasons for her split from Ross McCall. Bitch is crazy. Us Magazine says:
    The magazine details how the relationship's nearly year-long engagement was filled with constant drama. The 29-year-old Ghost Whisperer star "was so needy and immature," former Ghost Whisperer costume supervisor Claudia Wick designer told Us. "She would call McCall up and go, 'Can you come and sit with me? I'm cold,'" she said. "She would drag him on the set and then pout and they'd fight. Mainly, it was her needing something from him: 'Can you say you love me?'"...Hewitt -- who was famously mocked in 2007 when photos surfaced of her looking particularly curvy in a bikini -- also struggled with insecurity issues. Said Wick, "She would try on clothes over clothes. She would not have lights on or mirrors in the dressing room. It's sad because she had a beautiful body." A source told Us McCall didn't see the split coming, even though Hewitt has a history of abrupt breakups. "She has a big heart, but she is more than I can handle," former LFO lead singer Rich Cronin tells Us. "She would say, 'I love you so much we are never going to break up.' When she dumped me, I was like, 'What?'"

    Not be left out, Hewitt's ex-boyfriend, LFO's Rich Cronin, went on Howard Stern and Wednesday and basically called her an evil slut. Nice. The best part is when Rich Cronin said: "She has a big heart, but she is more than I can handle. She would say, ‘I love you so much we are never going to break up.’ When she dumped me, I was like, ‘What?’"
    "She gave me a ring," he said about his ex, who bought him an Infinity Ring from Cartier in Beverly Hills, California. "She goes, 'Listen, I want to marry you. We're going to be together forever."
    During their two-year long relationship, however, Cronin revealed that she cheated on him and even used the same line on other guys -- including Jeff Timmons from 98 Degrees.
    "Jeff goes, 'Hey, you and me have something in common... Jennifer Love Hewitt,"" recalled Cronin, who said Timmons received the same Cartier ring. "I had always asked her about that. 'Did you ever get with this guy?' [And she was like,] 'No, no, no.' So when that happened, I was lost. This was two years ago. It was rough, man."
    Cronin -- who grew to fame in the late '90s thanks to his boy band's hit, "Summer Girls" -- first met Hewitt at the Blockbuster Awards more than eight years ago.
    "We had the same publicist, so I started to talk to her and I couldn’t believe it -- she kept talking to me and talking to me," he said. "She was actually interested. Later on that night, she gave me her number. I was floored.

    "I was so anxious about calling her. I actually got a notebook and wrote down all these subjects, like, 'Okay, so when there is a quiet point, I’ll talk about this.' I actually called her up and she answered the phone and we talked for like two hours."
    A few months later, they went on their first date to Universal Studios.
    "[LFO] didn’t have any hit record [at the time] -- I was nothing and she was spending all this time with me and wanted to hang out with me, and I was like, 'What the hell!'" Cronin said. "I didn’t understand it, but I loved it."
    Hewitt asked him to stay the night, but Cronin refused.
    "I was trying to play it cool. She lived with her mother. I was freaking out so bad."
    As for when they finally did sleep together?
    "She looked great [naked]," Cronin said. "I couldn’t believe it was happening. I have nothing bad to say about her."
    But, their romance came to an end when Cronin opened up a copy of Us Weekly.

    "She was in New York doing a movie, and I get a phone call from someone at my record company. They go, 'Rich, get Us Weekly. It just came out," Cronin said. "[I'm thinking] maybe there is something cool about me. "No, it was a f--cking thing about Jennifer Love Hewitt in New York City... with seven guys." Hewitt dumped Cronin shortly after. "I was on the bed having a panic attack, so I called her up and was like, 'Do you have something to say to me?' I was the girl in this relationship. "And she goes, 'Listen, don’t you fucking call me up like this when I am at work. If you believe that bullshit, shame on you.' She hung up." Hewittt...called Cronin three days later to end it. "She goes, "I am out of this relationship. Goodbye, I have to go do The Tonight Show' and hung up the phone," he said. "And that was it."

    Wow, amazingly stacked brunette whose also a bottomless pit of need and insecurity? I don't know what her official diagnosis might be, but according to my notes it means there's a good chance she'll let me stick it in her ass. I've never even heard of his band (TFO??!!) but listening to this Cronin guy during this interview was hilarious! He has got to be one of the best story tellers I've heard in a long time. One of the few times Howard didn't actually interrupt someone on his show. And it was totally believable, jus look at these pictures of J Love and her then fiance, Ross McCall, note the look of "shoot me in the head please" on his face. Click on pictures to enlarge.


    Here is her with Rich Cronin:


    And here are some recent shots of the lovely lady:


    She might be crazy but I am still in love with her huge boobs.

    -------------------------------------------------

    Jennifer Love Hewitt (born February 21, 1979 in Waco, Texas, U.S.A.) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. Hewitt began her acting career as a child by appearing in television commercials and the Disney Channel series Kids Incorporated. She rose to fame in teenage popular culture via her roles in the Fox series Party of Five, as Sarah Reeves, and the films I Know What You Did Last Summer and its sequel, as Julie James. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    As a singer, Hewitt has been signed by Atlantic Records and Jive Records. She is primarily known for her recordings in the pop genre and has a contralto vocal range. To date, her most successful single is the 2002 release "BareNaked". In addition, she has contributed music to the promotion or soundtracks of acting projects.

    Hewitt's physical appearance has been the subject of much media attention throughout her career. Named the sexiest woman in the world in 1999 and the sexiest woman on television in 2008, she has been repeatedly honored by publications such as Maxim, TV Guide, FHM, and numerous readers of these periodicals. In 2007, paparazzi photos of Hewitt on a beach led to a much-publicized matter in which she defended her weight, and was supported by other celebrities. These incidents received coverage from People magazine.

    In addition to acting, Hewitt has also served as a producer on certain film or television projects. Currently, she can be seen on the CBS television program Ghost Whisperer as Melinda Gordon, a young woman who can communicate with the ghosts of the dead. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger