Latest Movie :

Casey Carlson is Heating Up American Idol This Season


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    “Bikini Girl” Katrina Darrell has already made a splash but she already has some competition. Meet Casey Carlson, who made her television debut Wednesday night on American Idol, the most popular show on television proving how shallow most Americans are aside from politic. Now, Casey is cute as a button and I hear she puts out on the first date, so I was thrilled when I came across news that at some point in the not-so-distant-past she had done some sort of bikini photoshoot for a site called CampusGirlsUSA.com. I don’t know if she can sing worth a damn, but who cares, she’s hot.

    American Idol wannabe Casey Carlson made it to the next stage with an impressive (boobie) performance of Vanessa Carlton’s "A Thousand Miles." Casey should not to be confused with the woman who actually performed in a bikini. Don't confuse the two because one has some class and the other went on national TV with an audience of over 30 million in a bikini. Casey made it to Hollywood, so she'll be sticking around, tempting me once again to lick my television screen, then stare for hours into the mirror, wondering who or what I've become... Yeah, I am shallow too but only when I see boobs. So here are the hot bikini photos of Casey Carlson from the University of Minnesota campus girls shoot. Click on pictures to enlarge.


    Hot stuff, hopefully we get more.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger