Latest Movie :

Playboy Babe Miranda Janine is Stripping Off Her Tiny Blue Bikini


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    I don't like chicks with tattoos. I hate fake boobs like you would not believe. Playboy playmate usually make me kinda want to throw up because they are so skanky. But here I am posting pictures of a Playboy girl with all of the above, at least she is not just another blonde clone. Her name is Miranda Janine and she looks pretty skanky with tats and breast implants and all. Even though I know better I would totally do her. The only reason these photos interest me is because brunettes with light color eyes are freaking hot. Her ass isn't bad either! Click on pictures to enlarge.


    Here are some typical overly airbrushed Playboy photos of her while we are at it.


    Source: http://blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Miranda Janine (born September 29, 1987 in Pensacola, Florida, USA) is an American glamour model and Playboy playmate. She is 5'7" and her measurements are 34C-24-34. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger