Latest Movie :

Former Wonderbra Model Katie Green Has Hot Nude Pictures


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Last year, this chick was among FHM’s High Street Honeys Top Ten. I guess that’s some big UK shit. Since then, Katie Green was chosen as the new face (and body) of Wonderbra, to her surprise because she’s a size 12. Former Wonderbra Models include Eva Herzigova, Sophie Anderton, who’s vagina I just posted for your viewing pleasure. The Wonderbra model quit her job after being told she was "too fat", has been signed with Ultimo. I think they meant "too fat" for a top model but that being said, I would totally do this fat pig after seeing these pics. I'd make her eat ice cream off my penis. Yeah, I know how to make a fatty happy. LOL... I love SKINNY girls!!! Click on pictures to enlarge.


    Source: http://blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    The 21-year-old, who's a size 12, was left devastated when a top-modelling agency said she was needed to lose 'two stone".

    However, a few days later, her confidence received a big boost, when Ultimo signed her up.

    I really didn't know where my career was going to go after the depression of being told I was too fat, News of the World quoted her, as saying.

    But when you published my story, Ultimo contacted my agent to sign me up with a prestigious new contract.

    My life has been completely turned around in less than a week-and it's all thanks to News of the World, she added. While Green, of Chichester, West Sussex, was modelling for Wonderbra range, the lingerie firm suggested her to sign up with Premier Model Management, which asked her to diet to a size 10.

    It knocked my confidence for six and really embarrassed me. Had I lost the two stone, I would have looked like a bag of bones. I won't sacrifice my health, she said.

    Green is now modelling Ultimo's D-G range.

    Ultimo boss Michelle Mone said: Katie's figure is beautiful and she looks so sexy in our latest designs.

    -------------------------------------------------

    Katie Green (born August 28, 1987 in ) is an English model from Chichester, West Sussex. She first came into the public domain after winning an open casting for lingerie brand Wonderbra. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Green attended an open casting in London in July 2008 along with 1,500 girls and had a few quick pictures taken in her underwear. A week later the Daily Express newspaper ran a picture of her on page 3 asking readers to contact them if they knew who she was as she had been selected as the new face of Wonderbra. Green contacted the newspaper and before she knew it she was splashed across a large billboard in London's west end and on the packaging for their D to G cup range.

    Green then went onto join Premier Model Managament but later quit after being told she needed to lose 2 stone (28 lb/13 kg) and go from a UK size 12 to a UK size 8-10 despite being 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) tall.

    She is now in talks with other major brands and has signed with Unleashed PR.

    Green has most recently been signed as the new face of Ultimo's D-G Range alongside fellow model Melinda Messenger and Spice Girl Mel B. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger