Latest Movie :

Chloe Sevigny Went to the Beach in a Little Bikini, Candid Pictures

    Source: blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    I’m being sincere and genuine when I ask this question because I truly want to know. Is there someone out there that finds Chloe Sevigny to be a pretty girl anymore? I mean, aside from her kick-ass sexy body, which, with all the "I'd totally do her" in the world, I would submit to you is awesome. I’m talking about her freaking face area when her hair is wet, chicks usually look btter to me when wet but not this one. Chloe Sevigny hit Miami Beach this past weekend in her bikini. The Big Love actress got her tan on, not sure how that will go over with the set of Big Love, considering Mormon women don't often rock out tans. Anyhow, these bikini pictures of her below are pretty lame because I have already posted pictures of her sucking cock so these revealing and very sexy bikini pictures seem to a huge giant step back. This girl is very likable, any actress that would suck her boyfriend's cock for his stupid low-budget movie to create publicity can't be all that bad. Damn just checked, the video clip from the movie of her sucking off her real life boyfriend is yet to be posted because I totally skip it by mistake a few months back. I am being totally lazy on the blogging this week focusing on other business so I put it up next week. Click on pictures to enlarge.


    ----------------------------------------------------------

    Chloë Stevens Sevigny (born November 18, 1974 in Darien, Connecticut, U.S.) is an Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominated American actress and former model. Sevigny became known for her fashion career and starred in a string of critically acclaimed independent films in the 1990s before her first mainstream role as Brandon Teena's girlfriend, Lana Tisdale, in Boys Don't Cry. For her role, Sevigny received Oscar and Golden Globe nominations for Best Supporting Actress. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Sevigny has continued acting in mostly independent, but critically acclaimed roles in art house films and has recently enjoyed success playing Nicki Grant, on the American television series Big Love, playing a woman married to a polygamist. blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger