Latest Movie :

Windows Sucks Ass, Starting Over Again

    (Hey YP, your email was received and the pictures are very interesting. Please send more if you have more or can find more. I will be posting them soon.)


    Okay, back to this Windows Bullshit. I am fixing several problems with my OS that made it hard to post large videos. So now expect many more celebrity sex tapes from around the world. I will be posting a few classic leaked celebrity sex videos and new ones as they come plus more scandals and controversy.

    Fixing the main PC used for this blog and all other postings/uploads so I am here on my laptop while Windows is being reinstalled.

    I wish someone came out with an alternative OS to Windows for PCs, I would pay twice as much for that shit.

    Anyhow, sorry for not posting the promised celebrity sex tapes. Hopefully the installation will resolve the slow upload speed problem that prevented large video files from being posted.

    Upload speed is great on this laptop but all the files that I have gathered for this blog is on a desktop that I use to maintain all my blogs. So I know its not a network problem, its a computer special problem.

    I will try to put of a celebrity sex video with in four hours after Windows is finished and the PC is setup. People should keep on sending in interesting celebrity and scandalous videos/photos to submit@gutteruncensored.com with a description.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger