Latest Movie :

Star Trek's George Takei and Brad Altman Got Married, They Both Wore The Same Shit


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Why the hell they have the same exact suit on? I am happy but very confuse. After 21 years together, Star Trek's George Takei, 71, and Brad Altman, 54!, were finally wed by a Buddhist priest on Sunday at the Japanese American National Museum in downtown Los Angeles.

    Altman said that he had called Takei many things during their two decades together — “life partner, significant other” — but that their marriage represented “a dream come true for me.”

    “I can add ‘my husband’ to the list of things I call you,” he said.

    Takei called his longtime partner an “organized, detail-obsessed, punctuality-driven control freak.”

    This is a great day for me. Because now my geek friends can’t deny it when I say Star Trek is so totally gay. That is because I now have this picture to prove it to them. And one more thing, its hard to tell who is the bitch in this relationship because they wore the same shit. That pissed me off so much, so I prefer the Ellen DeGeneres and wifey Portia de Rossi wedding. At least one of them had enough balls to wear a dress. But I think Brad is the lady because he is younger and the lady is usually the younger one in a relationship although George seem to be very feminine. Confusing...


    I am sorry but the fact that they wore the same exact thing is so gay. They have the same exact thing on at a wedding, thats just bullshit. And some other random dude is the one in a dress at the wedding, come on. Its like they intentioned to confuse us all.

    From left, Nichelle Nicols, Brad Altman, George Takei and Walter Koenig pose for photos following the wedding of Altman and Takei at the National Center for the Preservation of Democracy, in the Little Tokyo section of Los Angeles, Sunday, Sept. 14

    Congrats to husband and husband, But I still think one of them should have wore something fruitier than the other.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger