Latest Movie :

Flavor of Love’s Buckeey aka Shay Johnson Leaked Homemade Sex Tape, Sex Video for Download @ blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Shay Johnson better known as Buckeey appeared on the VH1 reality television shows “Flavor of Love” and “Charm School” as the always skanky Buckeey. Now she’s appearing in another piece of video: The Buckeey ANAL Sex Tape.
    It shows Buckeey giving oral sex and taking it doggie style ( some anal too) from her boyfriend, “allegedly.”

    Get the download below the screen shots from the sex tape!

    Yes another anal loving celebrity slut sex tape on the Gutter Uncensored. Shay Johnson, a.k.a. Buckeey (but it should be "Anal Buckeey"), has long been in the business of showing skin in big butt magazines and music videos. Before joining “Flavor of Love 2″, Buckeey appeared in several videos, including music videos for Bubba Sparxx, Young Dro, and Happy Hour. She also partnered with Konsole Kingz to spice up you Xbox 360 and has appeared in King Magazine among other publications. See her put her big ass to work in her homemade sex video.

    In the King Magazine interview, Shay noted,
    “You never know when this 15 minutes is gonna end. I’m extending mine, trying to make this last as long as I can.”

    Buckeey is known as a contenstant on VH1's reality show "Flavor of Love 2" (that's where she got her nickname - Buckeey). She also appeared in "The Tyra Banks Show" and "The Wendy Williams Experience". Her greatest "success" so far is 4th place in Charm School (another reality show on VH1). It appears she’s sticking with that theory with the release of the Buckeey Sex Tape. In the tape, Shay performs sex acts with her ex-boyfriend. She is extending her 15 minutes of fame up her butt hole. Watch this anal cock loving slut in this way too short celebrity sex video. Click on pictures to enlarge.


    Here are the screen shots from the sex video.



    Download

    Buckeey aka Shay Johnson
    Leaked Sex Tape


    File Size: 12.8 MB - Runtime: 1:40 minutes


    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1BRGRV9

    or

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ycj4q3

    or

    http://www.badongo.com/vid/829315


    or

    http://www.bestfileshare.com/download.php?id=C46C5FFD1

    or

    http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=d809297984035ec6f71384f5b2c5f1a6

    or

    http://www.zshare.net/video/16600336d095f70f/

    or

    http://www.usaupload.net/d/mjpqpkkc6xa

    or

    http://rapidshare.com/files/135206832/blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com_Flavor_of_Love_s_Buckeey_aka_Shay_Johnson_Leaked_Sex_Tape__Anal_Sex_Video.w.html

    --------------------------------------

    After all, in an exclusive interview with AllHipHop.com, the former Flavor of Love contestant (real name: Shay Johnson) claims that the sex the tape's distribution was done without her permission. Moreover, she doesn't see what the fuss is about.

    Former "Flavor of Love 2" contestant Buckeey has stayed silent about a sex tape leaked to the internet back in June. There was speculation whether or not it was intentionally leaked as a publicity stunt to help boost her career, but in her first official response, she says otherwise.

    Buckeey (real name: Shay Johnson) claims the tape was distributed across the net without her permission.
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    "It troubled me to find out that my intimate act of love was classified as a sex tape," she said. "I didn't speak on it because I knew how tender the situation was between me and my partner. I didn't want to point fingers at anyone or come out with any names because it was then and still is very much so my personal business.

    "However, over these past few weeks, I have been tortured by strangers about what happened, who was I with, did I release the tape on purpose to get publicity, can I prove to them it was me and multiple other random and in decent requests and questions. So I am forced to make a statement," Buckeey continued.
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Buckeey goes on to say that her celebrity status has made her a target for jealous individuals, and reveals that the tape was stolen by one of these people. She calls it another "case of bitchassness."

    "Once you become a personality on television, you become the target of haters and I am no different," she explains. "The release of the tape was done by hater, stolen by a hater and is just another blatant case of bitchassness. At this point, I can't go out to eat, the grocery store or the gas station without someone stalking me with oral sex questions. I've had it, I did it and it's done and over with."

    As far as the tape itself, it was done with her significant other, at the time, out of love, and was never meant for the public to see.

    "The truth is what I did was out of love for someone and for he and I to share and reflect on," Buckeey exclaimed. "It was never meant for thousands of people to view and make comments on. So from this point, the concentration should be on where I'm going, not what I did. All I ask is for my fans to continue to love me and the haters can keep their job too."
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger