Latest Movie :

Sorry Folks, The Webpage Translator is Not Working Properly


    Source:
    blogywoodbabes.blogspot.com

    Blogger placed their warning page on this blog so the webpage translator tool I added yesterday cannot work because of it. I just tested the tool on a blog without the warning page and its working 100% fine. I don't know how to remove the warning page that blogger placed on this blog so it will never work. If I could remove that shit I would have months ago! There are so many things I want and Have tried to do but that thing just keeps on fucking up everything. I am so damn pissed with that stupid shit.

    The only solution I can think of is to create a new clone blog that would parallel this the original blog. But it will take like 30 days to get the clone blog up to date because blogger only allow a maximum of 50 post per day. Yep, 30 days to add all the post of this blog to its clone at 50 per day and I am feeling way too lazy for that. But I will eventually have to do it.

    Can someone me if i can remove the blogger warning page and how?

    I really don't want to do this the hard way with the clone site. I have only added 50 posts to the clone and I have like 1,400 more to go.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger