Latest Movie :

Danica Patrick Wins Indy Japan 300, Danica Patrick's First Indy Car Win But She is Always Number One to Us


    Source: GutterUncensored.com


    Danica Patrick
    became the first woman to win an IndyCar race this weekend by taking the checkered flag at the Indy Japan 300 on Sunday. It was her 50th career start. Yahoo! News says:

    Her owner was ecstatic, insisting more victories await. Her family could not congratulate her enough. All of which made Patrick a bit teary. "When it actually happened, maybe it was a little anticlimactic," she said. "Then the emotions came out and that was a little girly of me." Win No. 1 was a long time coming. Patrick finished a career-best seventh in the standings last year when her best finish was second in the race at Detroit's Belle Isle. Her first IndyCar race was in 2005 at Homestead-Miami. "I've been asked so many times when and if I can win my first race," she said. "And, finally, no more of those questions."
    Click on pictures to enlarge.


    Her very sexy FHM pictures.


    Danica Patrick, 26 years old, became the first girl in IndyCar history on Sunday to win the Indy Japan 300, after the top contenders were forced to pit for fuel in the final laps. Patrick finished only 5.8594 seconds ahead of pole-sitter Helio Castroneves. Patrick said:

    "It’s a long time coming. Finally. It was a fuel strategy race, but my team called it perfectly for me. I knew I was on the same strategy as Helio and when I passed him for the lead, I couldn’t believe it. This is fabulous. I knew there was a good reason for coming to Japan. I want to thank my team, the fans and everyone who supported me."

    Patrick received some kinds words from Michael Andretti, co-owner of Andretti Green Racing, who said:

    "I think Danica is such a fantastic person, and I’m thrilled for her that the monkey is finally off of her back. We have all believed in her, and she proved today that she is a winner. Frankly, I think this is the first of many."

    Castroneves, who Patrick took the lead from, graciously acknowledged Patrick’s win:

    "With five laps to go, I was saving fuel. When Danica passed me, I realized she was the leader. She did a great job, passed me fair and square and that shows you how competitive our series is."

    Congrats! The endorsement contracts are going to really start pouring in now!

    Women can't drive, so that makes this historical feat even more impressive. I mean, this wasn't a pie cook-off, Danica Patrick actually won a race. When asked if he thought she could win, her crew chief said, "When she put her makeup on before she got in the car, we all just had a good feeling."

    Oh, relax. It's a joke. Congratulations, Danica. You are Always Number One to Us because none of the Other Racers Have Tits.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger