Latest Movie :

Edison Chen's People Hacked and Vandalized the GutterUncensored.com

    This website was attack and vandalized last week. I Think it was done by fans of Edison Chen or by Edison Chen himself with some hacker buddies.

    I thought it was strange when a lot of people started to e-mail me asking for me to send them the Edison Chan sex scandal pictures with the six hong kong female stars. I thought it was even stranger when people started to ask me why the site had remove the Edison Chen sex scandal pictures form the Edison Chen scandal posts.

    people asking for the pictures was totally strange because I had already posted all photos on the site already so that people could get them whenever but unknown to me someone had gain access to the site some how and remove nearly all Edison Chen sex scandal pictures, they just deleted all the damn pics on Edison related posts.

    And in some cases they had deleted entire Post. I have lost some great articles and reader comments because of the attack. I have started to restore what I can but some Post are gone fever, But here is the good news, I have everyone of the Edison sex scandal photos saved and backed up many times.

    Since I cannot be 100% of what has been deleted by the assholes, I will repost all the Edison Chen sex scandal pictures. I have since updated my passwords and names so I hope this bullshit will not happen again.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger