Latest Movie :

Brooke Shields Makes Me Sick, Crazy Bitch Once Thought About killing her Kids

    The once pretty model is now a totally nuts.


    Blame Blame Blame. Brooke Shields blames her high heels, the car pedal, a support column and her husband for driving her car into her house. Brooke admits she was ‘multitasking’ in her car when her shoe became tangled in the pedals and ran smack into her home.

    “I drove into the beam that supports our house! I was wearing these enormously high heels and one of them got stuck on the pedal.”I said to my husband (Chris Henchy), ‘Should that beam really be there? Maybe we can move it.’ And he was like, ‘Uh, it holds up the whole place!’”

    I am surprise she did not blame it on her kids screaming in the backseat as she nearly kill them. Learn to drive you caveman looking 6 foot tall monster.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. modern girls movie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger